Thursday, December 4, 2008

in the beginning there were two... and a bunny











Here is our start! Nate and I were married on March 11th, 2006 in the Mesa, Arizona temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Yes, after over 100 days of NO RAIN, it poured all day long! Needless to say we had to go back a couple of days later to take some pictures. I can't believe it's been almost 3 years! Time has really gone by fast! Bill (the bunny) just turned 3 in October. He was our spoiled baby, but now.. not so much. He's such a good bunny. Doesn't complain at all and eats what we put in his dish:) We love you Bill!
So this blog post is a little long and the pictures are really big, but hey, I'm new at this and I am feeling really proud that I finally got this up and running.. Thanks to all for your patience. It might take me a while to get this down and start getting the hang of it. I love computers!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

What a great start. I wished I had this when Dave and I were just married. This will be a great journal.

Melissa said...

I love your pictures - keep it coming, I love to hear the daily sotries of everyones little households - it makes us feel as if we actually don't live so far apart.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got this started. Like Melissa said, it makes us feel like we live a little closer. Your pictures are perfect! Not big enough! I can't wait to see how much your little Hailey has grown. Give her lots of kisses from Aunt Mandy!

Kristen said...

Give her lots and lots and lots and lots of kisses from her very most favorite Aunt Kristen!

Anonymous said...

And then sunggle, kiss, and love her after you shower her with delicious chocolate from her ultimate favorite Aunt Mandy in the entire unniverse!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zaehringers said...

I look forward to keeping up with all the latest happenings with you guys. It was great to see you over Thanksgiving break. We miss you already (Hailey the most).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That was me above...I posted my comment on this one and not the post above. oooops:) Tell Nate hello for me! Love you guys.