SO...Nate and I really didn't plan on becoming parents... ever... we had our bunny and life felt complete.. jk.. it was a dark and chilly night in February when they... ha ha.. I will spare you the dirty details:) No, but in early March it was official... EXPECTED DUE DATE: OCT 7TH.
I can't complain when it comes to my pregnancy. I didn't have any morning sickness, no health problems, baby was perfect from the get-go, pretty much no concerns whatsoever!!! I loved every part of it. I loved being able to lay in bed at night and feel her kick the heck out of my ribs.. I loved knowing that she was safe and warm and growing in my belly. Isn't that just amazing! I would have to say that for this reason only, that we, women, are truly blessed beyond measures... enjoy the pictures below. For some reason, we really didn't take many pregnancy pictures... something about always feeling fat and tired..
I can't complain when it comes to my pregnancy. I didn't have any morning sickness, no health problems, baby was perfect from the get-go, pretty much no concerns whatsoever!!! I loved every part of it. I loved being able to lay in bed at night and feel her kick the heck out of my ribs.. I loved knowing that she was safe and warm and growing in my belly. Isn't that just amazing! I would have to say that for this reason only, that we, women, are truly blessed beyond measures... enjoy the pictures below. For some reason, we really didn't take many pregnancy pictures... something about always feeling fat and tired..
this is julie- she is SOOOO wonderful:) and threw me a great shower... only one month left:)
this is one of my many talents... 





1 comment:
You looked WAY TOO GOOD when you were pregers. I have hardly any pictures of me and I wish I had taken more. I can't wait tot see what our little Hailey looks like now!!!!
Post a Comment