Monday, September 14, 2009

a little bit of random...

Here is one of the last pictures we took with Bill and Holly. Just a little update on the little girl. She's doing okay. She's going to lose her left eye for sure and her right is almost completely healed. The only downside to it is we have to give her injectable antibiotics twice a day for a while... so we'll see. We might have to make the decision to put her down as well, but we'll come to that later.. She's still hopping around and being the mischievous little bunny as always.
A couple of weeks ago, Hailey and I met my parents and Matt and Nancy and family in Bardstown for a basketball game. Jasmines team was playing the Old Kentucky Home middle school and we had fun being with family! Jay is the 3rd from the left (and smiling at me) and she did an awesome job!
Here is Ethan with his "baby cousin Hailey". He's so funny and I just love him so! I don't know why I didn't take any pictures with Amber, Devin, Matt or Nancy.. but they were there and I love them too!
Hailey was quite content on grandpa's lap with her sippie and snacks.. she's such a good little person!
Okay.. She has got some of the funniest facial expressions in the WORLD! This is right after waking up from a nap and her hair is flipping CRAZY! She sweats in her sleep and so it gets a little funky and I have to wet it down and use a brush to get it looking okay... she's starting to NOT let me put things in her hair and it's making me SO SAD!
Excuse the snot running down her nose...


my two favorite people!!! I think Nate looks very handsome in glasses! She found my basket of markers on the bookshelf and she LOVES to play with them. So I usually let her.
So our sweet neighbor, Linda, has 5 cats and Hailey LOVES them! This one is named Elvis. He's the cat that Nate saved from a tree when we first moved here. Ever since then we've been really close to Linda! She's the cat lady:)
Elvis giving Hailey some lovin'
He's almost as big as her and so she was a little scared at first.. but then she was the one chasing! Watch out kitties!
This is her really goofy smile. When you get her laughing really hard she shows all her teeth and SNORTS! Yes, she takes after her momma! It's so funny... oh.. how she's growing up.
She loves to play under the table and she loves straws!
Oh how I love this picture.. She gave me the sweetest kiss EVER and I got it on camera!!! I love her kisses!!! So sweet!
another sweet smile.. this one while changing her diaper in the car while we were out shopping:) okay.. window shopping.. you caught me!

1 comment:

Think Positive and SMILE! said...

Those are great pictures, Maggie!!