Tuesday, April 21, 2009

head over heels!

Can I just say that I LOVE this little girl? She makes me laugh and giggle and proud to be her mommy every single day! Today she had her 6th month check up... she is on the charts, thank you very much, and at 10% on everything! Maybe eating some solids will help her gain more fat:) We haven't tried any cereal yet, but we will this weekend.. Daddy wants to be home for that. Her new thing that we have been working VERY hard on is sitting up ALL by herself! She is doing AWESOME! I am so proud of her! She is such a fun, easy, lovable little baby girl!







6 comments:

Sierra said...

Those are cute pictures! She really has grown up a lot.

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

I love Hailey!!! She is SOO cute!!

Mariah said...

She is sooo stinkin cute!! She is growing up to fast tho!!!

Kristen said...

What a big girl, sitting up all by herself. Please don't have her walking anytime soon though. She can't pass up her 16 month old cousin.

Loretta Valenta said...

Awe....she's adorable! She's almost big enough to be a visiting teaching companion! :)

Bowman Family said...

She is soooo adorable. I changed the screensaver on our computer to Hailey's pic... Rachel is concerned about being "replaced". We love you guys!